Sunday, April 12, 2009

Vintage Bedpan Inbox and Urinal Vase Set

The description of this vintage wonder had us at oh hai:
AWWWWW! A Rose by any other name, would not be as sweet.
COLLECTIBLE...BIG TIME:
A Vintage Pediatric Toileting & Hospital Set. These are porcelain-coated metal.
A wear spot is seen on the base of the urinal.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GREAT FUN USES:
Other than the obvious....
1\ MAIL-box and bud vase for any Medical Centre or Docs' or Health Care Managements' office
* I had used this set for my incoming mailbox on my desk; as much of the correspondence seemed rather Sh..ty anyway! haha. I used the urinal for my weekly treat to me; fresh flowers.
Everyone got a kick out of this: Sales Reps, other Mgmt, Staff, Visitors, etc, all aughed.
2\Gardeners use your imagination; as new pots/planters and vase in your yard, or garden. On a ledge etc.
3\Conversation pieces, I guarantee this do the trick!
4\Candle landscapes..in the bedpan, urinal laying in front or standing beside on guard.
4\ whatever makes you smile.....please let me know!
**** IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO SEE OR FIND THE HUMOR IN EVERYDAY LIFE, PERHAPS YOU ARE NOT LIVING? By BJMoore
Assert your place as the office freak funperson and install it on your desk today.

US$30.15 from BJMoore at Etsy.

No comments: